Are you searching for the best hydraulic trolley floor jacks? In this comprehensive guide, we will review the top options available today. We will also share the pros and cons to help you make an informed purchase.
Convenience and security in repairing a car or changing the tires have become increasingly important today. New car owners of the younger generation require carjacks that are reliable and not tedious in operating.
Hydraulic trolley floor jacks represent efficiency and safety. They are also extremely flexible and easy to operate, with specifications on power and zero clearance for different cars depending on size and weight.
Best Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jacks
1) Pro-LifT F-2315PE Grey Hydraulic Trolley Jack
Built-in line with the high-quality standards of other Pro-Lift products, the Pro-Lift F-2314PE hydraulic trolley jack is designed within a strict range of quality control standards to ensure that it performs as expected. This hydraulic jack features an all-welded steel frame construction that is rust-resistant to ensure the safety of the person operating it and that of the car, especially when in a raised position. It is easy to use due to the large steel casters for forwarding and backward movement and also swivel casters for easier maneuvering. The relatively low price of this hydraulic jack makes it extremely affordable and a great value for money for the customer
- The hydraulic jack is 17.91×8.86x 6.3 inches in size
- Sold with user manual for safety
- Height: 5.25″, Max. Height: 12″
- All welded steel frame construction with rust-resistant
- Large Steel casters and swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Blow mold case for easy storage
- Small wheels
Bottom line: The PRO-lift F-2315 is suitable for cars with a clearance of at least 5.25 inches and can accommodate an approximate weight capacity of 3000 lbs. The strong steel frame construction ensures that this hydraulic jack is long-lasting providing maximum service to the customers giving them value for money. Purchase the Pro-Lift F-2315 hydraulic floor jack today for all the car lift needs from an oil change, change of tires to full car service needs.
2) Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low-Profile Floor Jack
An ideal car jack for vehicles with a low clearance space of at least 3.5 inches, the Pro-Lift F-767 floor jack has an extra low profile to enable the mechanic or car owner to lift any type of car and access areas of the under cars that have been hard to access. To easily maneuver into position the F-767 jack is fitted with casters that allow the user to move it accordingly with ease.
This jack supports a load capacity of 2 tones and is fitted with a safety valve that provides overload protection to prevent disasters that occur when a vehicle is under the lift. Strong steel construction of the hydraulic jack guarantees unlimited performance and limited wear and tear for durability. While having a heavy lift the user is guaranteed protection from the bypass device that prevents over pumping for a safe lifting operation.
- Lifting height ranges from 3.5 inches to a maximum of 14 inches
- Extra-low profile for low clearance vehicles
- Rust-resistant finishing ensures an optimum working capability for the jack at all times
- Heavy-duty steel construction for a durable service
- An in-built safety valve that offers protection in instances of over pumping
- Jack has a Gross weight of 30 pounds
- Maximum lift weight capacity of 2 tons
Bottom line: The Pro-Lift F-767 is designed to offer reliability to all the customers that would prefer to carry out maintenance to their vehicles by themselves, whether it is simple tasks like the change of tires to more complex ones like oil changes. The F-767, therefore, guarantees the user safety when they are underneath the vehicle working on something, and there is no one else watching. Accidental trips are avoided 100% by the rust-resistant heavy steel construction and finishing. Therefore the user does not have to worry about accidental trips of the jack when the car is under the lift.
3) Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack – 3.5 Ton Capacity
The Blackhawk B6350 jack is designed for lift only purposes and the lifted load must thereafter be supported by an appropriately rated jack stand. Its full load capacity is 3.5 tons with a swivel saddle that provides the user with easy jack positioning and safety. To ensure consistency in performance, the B6350 jack is fitted with a bypass device that prevents damage of the jack from over pumping.
The jack has an easy use procedure where the user is required to turn the release valve clockwise until firm resistance is felt and then the user can start pumping to lift. With a maximum lift position of 22 inches, the B6350 lift jack guarantees the user a sufficient area of view and operation when the vehicle is under the lift. The safety of people using Blackhawk products is usually given priority and the B6350 is designed to follow in that tradition with the internal safety valve and vent plug for a smooth and safe operation.
- 5 ton / 7,000 lb. lift capacity
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
- Swivel saddle for easy jack positioning
- Lifting range of 5.5 inches to 22 inches
- Multipurpose use in the garage and outdoor activities such as picnics or ball games
- In-built safety valves and vent plugs for a safe operation.
- Wheels could be better
Bottom line: The B6350 jack is your go-to hydraulic jack for those quick lift operations that require a lifted space of up to 22 inches. The numerous security features in this quality lift jack offer maximum safety guarantees to the user enabling them to work in a fearless state. Easy to use and maneuver under the car with the swivel saddles, one cannot go wrong by choosing the B6350 lift jack. Place your order today to cater to your instant lift requirements.
4) BIG RED T83006 Torin Hydraulic Trolley Service/Floor Jack with Extra
Designed to offer lift services to higher vehicles, the T83006 has a longer neck that comes in handy while lifting trucks and SUVs. This hydraulic jack features 360-degree swivel casters for easier mobility. The T83006 has a superior performance capability with a lifting range of 6 inches to 21 inches, providing enough space for a mechanic to repair the vehicle from under. This jack guarantees safety to the operator through a safety bypass feature that prevents overloading of the jack which would be otherwise extremely dangerous. For quicker moving and lifting the jack is fitted with an in-built carrying handle.
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Ideal for vans, trucks, and SUVs with a lifting range between 6 inches and 21 inches
- 2 large 360 degrees swivel steel casters for easy mobility
- Safety bypass feature to prevent overloading
- 3-ton capacity
- Longer neck for easier lifting of higher vehicles
- Single piston quick lift pump
Bottom line: For customers with higher capacity vehicles of up to 3tons, the T83006 jack has got you covered with strategic designs such as a wider base for stability and a longer neck for an easier lift. 360-degree swivel casters allow this jack to be easily slid below the vehicle and set it at the desired position. Look no further for the lifting needs of your SUV or truck.
5) Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low-Profile Steel Floor Jack with Rapid Pump Quick Lift
Built to an extremely low profile, the Pittsburg automotive floor jack caters to vehicles with extremely low clearance and elevated vehicles with a high lift capacity of a maximum of 3 tons. For your fast lifting needs, the Pittsburg automotive is fitted with a rapid pump system that achieves rapid lifting with only a few pumps. This hydraulic jack’s high-grade industrial steel construction guarantees its strength and durability.
This jack will provide the customer with an experience like no other by handing the user more control of how the jack operates by controlling how slow or fast the jack lowers the vehicle for safety purposes. This is achieved through an easy twist of the handle and the lowering is slowed down or stopped.
- Minimum lift at 3 inches and maximum lift at 20 inches
- Rapid pump technology allows the jack to reach the maximum lift from a mere 3.5 pumps
- Extra-wide steel casters for easier maneuvering
- Low profile construction allows the jack to get underneath any vehicle
- 3-ton lifting capacity
- Heavy frame and a universal joint release system guarantee the operator maximum security
- Fluid leaks
Bottom line: The ability of the operator to take control of the load’s height from the handle position guarantees safety which is always a risk during lowering. This coupled with high-grade industrial steel construction and an efficient pump system that delivers a lift with fewer pumps underline the efficiency of the Pittsburgh automotive floor jack. Hurry up and purchase this amazing hydraulic floor jack that meets the lifting needs of all types of cars, those with low clearance and the raised ones.
6) Torin TAM815016L Hydraulic Low-Profile Aluminum and Steel Racing Floor Jack
The Torin TAM815016L is manufactured from high strength Aluminum and steel. Due to different construction materials used in modern cars, some vehicle bodies are damaged by jacks but the TAM 815016L is fitted with a foam bumper on the handle that protects the vehicle from damage. The lifting range of this jack ranges from 3.5 inches to a maximum of 14-1/8 inches. The application of this hydraulic jack stretches from specialized operations to general use in lifting vehicles and other objects with a maximum capacity of 3 tons. An in-built overload prevention capacity guarantees the unlimited safety of the TAM815016L.
- Dual-piston quick lift pump for the quicker raising of the jack
- Made of high strength aluminum and steel for durability
- Side handle for the operator to easily carry the jack around
- Foam bumper on the handle to prevent the vehicle from damage from the jack
- 5-ton maximum lifting capacity
- The jack measures 22.7×9.9×6.1 inches in dimension.
- Small wheels
Bottom line: The low-profile design of the TAM 815016L jack guarantees a wide application capability on cars with low clearance. Car owners would not have to worry anymore about the safety of their vehicles under lift since this floor jack has an innovative foam bumper that ensures the vehicle is left in the same high quality that it was brought in with. Make a move on this high-performance car jack today.
7) Craftsman 9-50139 3 Ton Service Jack
The Craftsman 9-50139 is manufactured from stamped steel and flange reinforced frame to offer the jack strength and stability while lifting. This jack accommodates a load with a maximum capacity of 3 tons and can lift to a maximum height of 19-¼ inches high. The application of the 9-50139 jack is flexible to garages with more comprehensive repair and maintenance works and to roadside emergencies like the change of tires. This jack has a compact design, enabling it to easily fit on small spaces in the trunk of a car. With a gross weight of 77 lbs., this jack is possible to carry around when moving it with its large and swivel casters is not an option.
- Easy-grip handles for a faster lift
- Lift range from 5-½ to 19-¼
- 360 degrees pivot for flexibility and a clear view
- Steel construction for durability and strength
- 3-ton lifting capacity
- compact design for safe storage in the trunk
- Not very durable
Bottom line: The craftsman 9-50139 jack gives the user complete control during an operation with the help of the 360 degrees pivot that allows the operator a clear view of how the lift is proceeding and the flexibility to make changes where necessary. A strong steel construction from an innovative design will leave potential clients unable to resist the craftsman 9-50139. Move today and purchase this high-performance jack for all your vehicle needs at the garage, workshop, or roadside.
8) BIG RED T820014S Torin Hydraulic Trolley Service/Floor Jack
The T820014S is ideal for most cars, trucks, and SUVs, with a maximum ton capacity of 2 tons. The maximum lift height of this car jack is 13 inches. It is constructed from heavy-duty steel that guarantees strength and long-term service of the jack. Safety of the jack, the operator, and the vehicle being repaired comes first with a safety bypass system that prevents overloading, ensuring a safe and secure operation.
For flexible movement and efficiency, the Big Red T620014S hydraulic floor jack is fitted with 2 large steel casters for forward and backward movement and an additional 2 360-degree swivel casters for movement in all directions. This jack is sold with a plastic blow mold case for storage and carrying when not in use as part of the package.
- Safety bypass system that prevents overloading and guarantees a secure operation
- Lifting capacity is 2 ton(4000lbs)
- The lifting range is from 5-3/5 inches to 13 inches
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for long term durability with an industrial luster
- Package includes 1 plastic blow mold carrying case
- 2 large steel casters and 2 360-degree swivel casters.
- Small handle
Bottom line: The BIG RED T820014S is a flexible hydraulic floor jack with a wide application use among most cars, trucks, and SUVs. This is made possible by its large lifting capacity at a maximum of 2 tons and a relatively high lifting range starting from 5-3/5 inches for vehicles with a higher clearance space.it is a safe hydraulic jack with deliberate additions to ensure that and strong steel construction. Hurry up and buy yours today for all your car lifting needs.
9) Pro-LifT G-737 Grey Speedy Lift Garage Jack
The Pro-Lift G-737 lift jack is designed to offer the user maximum efficiency with its quick lift feature that requires only two strokes of the saddle to get it to the desired height. This comes in handy during a tire change on a busy highway or a rainy day. This jack features the universal joint release that provides precision control of the load that is being jacked up irrespective of the position of the handle. This offers load stability and therefore safe to the vehicle and the operator even during a quick lift. The G-737 garage jack supports a load capacity of up to a maximum of 3.5 tons and a maximum lifting height of 22 inches. The stability of the jack is reinforced by the rolled side frame that reduces the chances of twisting by increasing the rigidity of the jack.
- Easy and simple to operate
- Maximum lift capacity is 3.5 tons
- Magnetic tool tray that keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- Foam handle provides comfort to the user while pumping
- Rolled side frame adds strength by preventing the jack from twisting during lift
- Rubber saddle ensures the vehicle is not damaged during lift
- A universal joint mechanism for precise control of the load during the lift
- Features steel casters and swivel casters for easy movement in all directions
Bottom line: The Pro-Lift G-737 is a worthy companion to any garage owner, mechanic, or car owner. This quality hydraulic jack incorporates the elements of a quick lift jack with the strength and stability of a high-capacity jack to bring out the best form of efficiency in handling any type of vehicle operation that requires lifting. Strong steel construction offers durability. Go for the Pro-lift G-737 today.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jacks
1) Does the Pro-lift F-767 come with a portable case?
No, but the box it comes in is pretty sturdy. If you remove the cardboard packing the jack easily slides back into the box. The inside bottom of the box is reinforced. Not sure how long it will hold up, but it’s better than nothing.
2) Will the Pro-lift F-767 raise a 2011 Cadillac CTS enough to get jack stands underneath it? I want to change the transmission oil
A Cadillac CTS is roughly 4,300 pounds, which is a little over the capacity of this jack. It should be okay if you place it on jack stands and don’t leave the jack holding it too long. The comprehensive review on the best hydraulic trolley floor jacks above will direct you to buy the most effective 3- or 4-ton jack. Just remember to always put the car on jack stands and do your work on a flat, level surface.
3) Can this lift a 2020 Chevrolet traverse to change a tire?
Wouldn’t recommend it, and don’t think it would lift the SUV high enough. Spend the extra bucks and get one of the other good heavy-duty hydraulic trolley floor jacks reviewed above under the best hydraulic trolley floor jacks. One that will last a lifetime and I’m saying that genuinely after I purchased this one and had to buy a bigger jack a month later, but for small cars hatchbacks and smaller sedans, it would be great for price and performance reliability.
Car jacks are mostly made of different moving parts. Subsequently, when pressured to lift very heavy loads, the moving parts would rub against each other creating some form of resistance and providing a significant challenge to the efforts of quickly lifting the load.
Cars are categorized as heavy loads with almost all cars having a gross weight of 1 ton and above. The hydraulic trolley floor jacks solve the moving parts problem for jacks since no moving parts are rubbing against each other.
For this reason, hydraulic trolley floor jacks are extremely reliable in lifting cars and require significantly less effort than non-hydraulic jacks. The best hydraulic trolley floor jacks reviewed above meet the criteria for the most reliable, stable, and safe car jacks for any lifting operation.
The review of the best hydraulic trolley floor jacks above is a comprehensive guide for any customer in the market for a quality car jack.